Function Diagnostics - file.image.badtype: Image file has incorrect type
A file used as an image in an HTML page is being served with a MIME type that indicates it is not an image, or that does not match the actual image file format. For example, a JPEG image served with a MIME type of image/gif.
The Sitemorse Knowledge base is the repository of knowledge about the Sitemorse system.
Every time a new feature is added, a question asked or anything our technical team believe might be appropriate is recorded here.
- Understanding the tests conducted by Sitemorse
- Interpreting Sitemorse Reports
- Useful Technologies
- Sitemorse Surveys
- Function Diagnostics
- Accessibility Diagnostics
- Code quality
- Code quality Diagnostics
- Email Diagnostics
- Metadata Diagnostics
- Customer Service and Billing Questions
- Updates and development within Sitemorse