Understanding the tests conducted by Sitemorse - What about archive areas?
Even if parts of a site are marked as an archive if the content is online it should be correct. "Out of date" links which have expired since publication should be removed. If you have chosen to provide historical information to your users then it should be accessible to all of them.
The Sitemorse Knowledge base is the repository of knowledge about the Sitemorse system.
Every time a new feature is added, a question asked or anything our technical team believe might be appropriate is recorded here.
- Understanding the tests conducted by Sitemorse
- Interpreting Sitemorse Reports
- Useful Technologies
- Sitemorse Surveys
- Function Diagnostics
- Accessibility Diagnostics
- Code quality
- Code quality Diagnostics
- Email Diagnostics
- Metadata Diagnostics
- Customer Service and Billing Questions
- Updates and development within Sitemorse