Interpreting Sitemorse Reports - Sitemorse Warnings - Code Quality
Warnings are problems in the page code and frequently are violations of W3C or IETF standards and commonly affect the visual display of your site or slow it down.
The Sitemorse Knowledge base is the repository of knowledge about the Sitemorse system.
Every time a new feature is added, a question asked or anything our technical team believe might be appropriate is recorded here.
- Understanding the tests conducted by Sitemorse
- Interpreting Sitemorse Reports
- Useful Technologies
- Sitemorse Surveys
- Function Diagnostics
- Accessibility Diagnostics
- Code quality
- Code quality Diagnostics
- Email Diagnostics
- Metadata Diagnostics
- Customer Service and Billing Questions
- Updates and development within Sitemorse