Function Diagnostics - file.flash.badchunking: File format error in Macromedia Flash SWF file
A Macromedia Flash SWF file delivered by the web server violated the file format specification. The file could not be fully processed. It will almost certainly not play correctly in users' browsers. The file is either truncated or has become corrupt.
The Sitemorse Knowledge base is the repository of knowledge about the Sitemorse system.
Every time a new feature is added, a question asked or anything our technical team believe might be appropriate is recorded here.
- Understanding the tests conducted by Sitemorse
- Interpreting Sitemorse Reports
- Useful Technologies
- Sitemorse Surveys
- Function Diagnostics
- Accessibility Diagnostics
- Code quality
- Code quality Diagnostics
- Email Diagnostics
- Metadata Diagnostics
- Customer Service and Billing Questions
- Updates and development within Sitemorse